HP has announced that HP QuickTest Professional (QTP) 11.0x Obsolescence. Below is the key dates for the committed support and extended support. In my earlier post, I have mentioned about HP QC Obsolescence.
Following are the products which comes into obsolescence:
- HP Functional Testing Software Series
- HP Functional Testing Legacy Upgrades Software Series
- HP Global Functional Testing Legacy Upgrades Software Series
- HP Unified Functional Testing Upgrades Software Series
Key Program Dates:
|HP Software||Released||End of support notification||End of committed support||End of support|
|HP QuickTest Professional 11.0x||Sep 01, 2010||Jul 01, 2012||Sep 30, 2014||Sep 30, 2016|
|HP QuickTest Professional Essentials 11.0x||Aug 01, 2011||Jul 01, 2012||Aug 31, 2015||Aug 31, 2017|
You can see the list of HP products and its obsolescence.
Apart from HP QTP, HP Center Management for Quality Center 9.1x also under end of support. Following are the products:
- HP LoadRunner for 1 Month Term Virtual Users Software Series
- HP Center Management for Quality Center Software Series
- HP Center Management for Quality Center Accelerator Software Series
- HP Center Management for Quality Center Entry Package Software Series
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017