Return on Investment (RoI) is an important factor in software development and testing life cycle. Every organizations’ foremost step is RoI before investing into any tools/processes. In any non-manual testing, RoI analysis plays a critical role e.g. tool selection, staffing, training needs etc.
In this blog post, we will see how HP LoadRunner Software Business Value Calculator helps test managers or test leads to analyze the RoI for performance testing initiatives.
How to launch HP LoadRunner Software Business Value Calculator?
- Launch VuGen 11.50
- Go to Help > Useful Links > LoadRunner ROI calculator as shown below
- You need internet connection to launch HP LoadRunner Software Business Value Calculator. After few moments, you can see below page in your VuGen which will have three tabs such as Calculator Guidance, Inputs and Results as shown below.
- Click on Inputs to specify mandatory answers as shown below.
- Specify the Business challenges as shown below and then click on Submit.
- Detailed results will be displayed in the Results tab as shown below with chart.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel |
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
- Unboxing Apache JMeter 4.0 - February 13, 2018
- Swagger Inspector and Swagger Hub Hands-on - January 25, 2018
- Speedometer 2.0 Testing - January 17, 2018
- Performance Analysis of Rajini Makkal Mandram Website - January 8, 2018
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017