Recently HP had made LoadRunner help manual publicly accessible. Here is the link to access LoadRunner help http://lrhelp.saas.hp.com/en/latest/help/WebHelp/Default.htm
Above link has LoadRunner 12.02 help contents.
LoadRunner help center has easy navigation as shown below.
It has following options: Go back in browser history, Go forward in browser history, Go back to previous topic in Contents, Go next to topic in Contents, Expand All, Remove Highlights, and Print the current topic.
To check for the latest updates on the LoadRunner help, visit https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result?keyword=loadrunner&lang=en&cc=us&hpappid=OSP
To access LoadRunner tutorial, please visit http://lrhelp.saas.hp.com/en/latest/tutorial/Tutorial_html/Default.htm
If you already installed LoadRunner in your system, you can access LoadRunner help by navigating Start > All Programs > HP Software > HP LoadRunner > Documentation
To submit feedback about the HP documentation, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit service request, please visit https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/home?lang=en&cc=us&hpappid=OSP (login required)
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017