Recently HP had made LoadRunner help manual publicly accessible. Here is the link to access LoadRunner help http://lrhelp.saas.hp.com/en/latest/help/WebHelp/Default.htm
Above link has LoadRunner 12.02 help contents.
LoadRunner help center has easy navigation as shown below.
It has following options: Go back in browser history, Go forward in browser history, Go back to previous topic in Contents, Go next to topic in Contents, Expand All, Remove Highlights, and Print the current topic.
To check for the latest updates on the LoadRunner help, visit https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result?keyword=loadrunner&lang=en&cc=us&hpappid=OSP
To access LoadRunner tutorial, please visit http://lrhelp.saas.hp.com/en/latest/tutorial/Tutorial_html/Default.htm
If you already installed LoadRunner in your system, you can access LoadRunner help by navigating Start > All Programs > HP Software > HP LoadRunner > Documentation
To submit feedback about the HP documentation, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit service request, please visit https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/home?lang=en&cc=us&hpappid=OSP (login required)
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017