On Dec 15, 2012, HP announced following new certifications for professionals. Following are the HP New Certifications:
- HP Sales Certified – SMB Storage 
- HP ATP – Performance Center v11
- HP ATP – Vertica Big Data Solutions V1
- HP Sales Certified – Selling SaaS Solutions 
- HP Technical Certified I – Implementing SaaS Solutions 
To get HP certified, you need to register for HP Learner ID. For performance tester, HP introduced HP ATP – Performance Center v11 certification. This certification helps to validate candidates’ knowledge on performance validation, expertise in Performance Center to conduct performance testing in an enterprise level.
There is no prerequisite for PC v11 certification. But it is recommended to have experience or training in following area.
- HP0-M48 – HP LoadRunner 11.x Software
- HP2-N43 HP Performance Center v.11.x Software
- HP0-M49 HP Virtual User Generator 11.x Software
Why waiting? Get Certified now
Thanks for visiting QAInsights!
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017