I have got one query from one of my friend, how to launch QTP from HTML page. It is very simple. Create a simple *.HTML page using notepad and call a simple *.VBS code which launches QTP. Below is the code snippet.
<html> <head> <script type="text/vbscript" src="<full_path_of_your_vbscript_code.vbs>"> </script> </head> <body> <input type=button id=launchQTP value="Click here to Launch QTP"> </body> </html>
VB Script Snippet
Option Explicit Dim qtp Set qtp =CreateObject("QuickTest.Application") qtp.Launch qtp.Visible=True 'Do whatever you want Set qtp=Nothing
Now open your HTML page, click on Click here to Launch QTP button. After a moment, QTP application opens up.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything. Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017