In this video, we will see how to insert output value in QTP? Output Value step is a step which helps to capture one or more values at a specific point and stored for future use.
The stored values can be used anywhere in the script during run session. We can output the property of any object, also output values from text strings, table, databases, and XML.
YouTube videos won’t play. Please check Google support.
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017