In this video, we will see how to insert output value in QTP? Output Value step is a step which helps to capture one or more values at a specific point and stored for future use.
The stored values can be used anywhere in the script during run session. We can output the property of any object, also output values from text strings, table, databases, and XML.
YouTube videos won’t play. Please check Google support.
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017