In this video, we will see how to insert output value in QTP? Output Value step is a step which helps to capture one or more values at a specific point and stored for future use.
The stored values can be used anywhere in the script during run session. We can output the property of any object, also output values from text strings, table, databases, and XML.
YouTube videos won’t play. Please check Google support.
- Speedometer 2.0 Testing - January 17, 2018
- Performance Analysis of Rajini Makkal Mandram Website - January 8, 2018
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017