I just came across an interesting article about How Google+ Team tests mobile apps? In this blog post, we will see about the few interesting points about mobile apps testing.
- Testing Android apps is different from testing iOS apps.
- Dedicated test environment should be there
- Breakdown the test pieces
- Provide a hermetic test environment
You can read more about the google+ post here.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications. We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
Searching for QA Jobs Openings, check it at www.QAJobOpenings.com
Want to start a blog like this, please visit SpidyDomain to buy cheap web hosting and register domain.
Subscribe to our QAInsights YouTube Channel
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017