Today, Feb 4, 2013, I successfully completed Google Advance Power Searching Certification. I would like to share about the certification which helps everyone to become master in Google searching.
Searching in Google is an ART
Google Advance Power Searching Certification helps us to improve our Google search skills with Power Searching and Advanced Power Searching online courses. You can learn tips and tricks to become a fast and effective fact-finder with Power Searching with Google. Also it deepen your understanding of solving complex research problems using advanced Google search techniques with Advanced Power Searching with Google.
- Advance Power Search Course is a two weeks program (Phase 1 and Phase 2) where Google provides 6 challenges in each phase which helps you to learn basics and advance searching techniques. You can interact with Googlers via Hangouts, in case if you need any assistance.
- You need to submit two assignments which has 16 marks each which is mandatory to attend final challenge.
- Final Challenge has two challenges, you need to solve at least one to acquire your Google Advance Power Search Certification.
I took one week to submit my first assignment; but I took only one hour to submit my second assignment. It takes 6-7 hours to solve final challenge which was very tough. After many unsuccessful attempts, finally I got the answer.
Today early morning, I got my Google Advance Power Searching Certification (see below). If you are interested to get certified, please register at http://www.powersearchingwithgoogle.com.
Last Date : Feb 8, 2013
Here is my Google Advance Power Searching certification.
[auto_thumb width=”150″ height=”150″ link=”” lightbox=”true” align=”center” title=”Google Advance Power Searching ” alt=”Google Advance Power Searching – QAInsights” iframe=”false” frame=”true” crop=”true”]http://qainsights.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Google-Certi-PNG-file-full.gif[/auto_thumb]
Below are my two assignments which I submitted for this certification.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights!
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017