MS Excel – a spreadsheet application of Microsoft playing a critical role in management, accounting, business deals, software industry, government agencies, statistics, and more. Excel is one of the most popular program across the globe. Millions of people uses MS Excel in a regular basis. Not many people know about the amazing features of Excel. It is important to know about those features in order to manage your data and perform tasks easily and quickly.
Excel in MS Excel enables MS Excel users to work efficiently and effectively by lessening the effort and time spent on data manipulations, data illustrations, modeling data and reports, reviewing reports and by creating add-ins/macros to perform repetitive tasks. Excel in MS Excel explains about the user interface of MS Excel 2013 and illustrate the basic useful functionalities of MS Excel in a simple and effective way with relevant examples and screenshots in place.
It provides useful tips and best practices to work-on, learn, and excel in doing tough tasks in easy and quick methods. Features of MS Excel explained using the latest version of MS Office suite i.e. MS Excel 2013.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017