Radview released its newer version of WebLOAD 10.0 Beta. 30 day trail version of WebLOAD Beta is available to download. You can download it from po.st/aWyavS by registering.
WebLOAD 10.0 Beta features
- Updated User Interface and user experience
- IPv6 support
- Monitoring – Linux via SSH
- Improved Analytics
- Fast Import
- Custom expressions
- Export as Raw Data
- General improvements
- WebLOAD 10.0 contains many other improvements, bug fixes and enhancements, notably:
- Recording start page
- Handle many log info entries
- Recover auto-saved session
- Platforms – Internet Explorer 10, Windows 8 support
You can check out the new features in detail over here http://po.st/MBtGhe WebLOAD 10.0 is compatible with all scripts that were created using WebLOAD version 8.0 or newer versions.
Thanks for visiting QAInsights! Check out our new portal Testifications.com to get updates on Software Testing related certifications.
We’re always posting interesting articles on QAInsights. I request you to subscribe so you don’t miss out anything.
- Must Have Tools For Technical Founders - November 9, 2017
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017