Latest version of SmartBear’s TestComplete 10 is now available. This major release features test automation for mobile devices. TestComplete 10 now has the capability to test web, desktop, and mobile applications.
Here is the demo of mobile testing using TestComplete 10
What’s new in TestComplete 10?
- Support for automated testing of native mobile applications.
- Android is available now. iOS support will be added by February.
- Supports Windows 8.1 and Windows Store (formerly Modern UI) apps
- Integrated Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and Team Foundation Server 2013
- Supports automate testing of applications created with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5.
- Enhanced Flash and Flex Testing
- Support for Opera 17-18, Chrome 31, Firefox 24-26 browsers
- Support for Third-Party Controls
- New Technologies and Applications support
Check out this QAInsights Promo Video
- Rajini Makkal Mandram Vs Makkal Neethi Maiyam – a tech comparison - March 5, 2018
- Do not blame it on server! - February 26, 2018
- Unboxing Apache JMeter 4.0 - February 13, 2018
- Swagger Inspector and Swagger Hub Hands-on - January 25, 2018
- Speedometer 2.0 Testing - January 17, 2018