Latest version of SmartBear’s TestComplete 10 is now available. This major release features test automation for mobile devices. TestComplete 10 now has the capability to test web, desktop, and mobile applications.
Here is the demo of mobile testing using TestComplete 10
What’s new in TestComplete 10?
- Support for automated testing of native mobile applications.
- Android is available now. iOS support will be added by February.
- Supports Windows 8.1 and Windows Store (formerly Modern UI) apps
- Integrated Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and Team Foundation Server 2013
- Supports automate testing of applications created with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5.
- Enhanced Flash and Flex Testing
- Support for Opera 17-18, Chrome 31, Firefox 24-26 browsers
- Support for Third-Party Controls
- New Technologies and Applications support
Check out this QAInsights Promo Video
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017