Dear JMeter Users, Latest version of Apache JMeter has been released today. Newer version is JMeter 2.11. In this blog post, we will see about what’s new in JMeter 2.11.
Download Latest Version of Apache JMeter 2.11 30.4MB [Binary Format]
What’s new in Apache JMeter 2.11?
Following elements have been improved in this new version:
- HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
- JMS Publisher/Point to Point
- View Results Tree
- “Save as Test Fragment” option
- Summariser is be enabled by default in Non GUI mode
- Transaction Controller
HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
Following improvements have been made in Test Script Recorder:
- Better detection of missing or invalid configuration in keytool
- New system property keytool.directory allows you to configure directory containing keytool
JMS Publisher/Point to Point
In JMS Publisher / Point to Point, you can set up Class of Value under JMS Properties table.
View Results Tree
View Results Tree listener has XPath Tester which helps you to get text in the response tags. Enter your query and click on Test button as shown below.
You can enter the variable name that holds your SSL certificate in Keystore Configuration element as shown below.
“Save as Test Fragment” option
New option is available under File menu to save as Test Fragment.
Now you can see the statistics in non-GUI mode as well.
By default, Transaction Controller excludes the processing time of pre and post processors as longs as timers pause.
Thanks for reading my post. Please subscribe to our free weekly newsletter.
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017