HP has released its latest version of LoadRunner. It is a minor version: LoadRunner 12.01. The important feature of this release is HP LoadRunner 12.01 supports HP Cloud solution called HP Helion. HP claims that HP Helion is the #1 private cloud provider.
Features of HP LoadRunner 12.01
- Much enhanced SSL security which solves known issues like Heartbleed etc.
- Protocol additions and enhancements
- New supported technologies and platforms
- License bundle for mobile
- Much enhanced help manual
- Windows 8.1 64 bit support
HP offers 30 days of evaluation with all features and community bundle which supports 50 VUsers permanently.
You can check all the features over here https://hpln.hp.com/page/hp-loadrunner-1201-readme and support matrix in this link http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00963216
Here are some additional references for you:
- HP Software Support Online
- HP Live Network (HPLN)
- LoadRunner Blog
- LoadRunner Community Forums
- LoadRunner Knowledge Base
- LoadRunner Integrations
You can purchase LoadRunner using your credit now.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017