Here is the cost of poor web performance infographic. Below infographic explains about the monetary consequences of poor web performance with statistics and intuitive graphs.
It explains about the cost (loss) of poor web performance. It also features about conversion rates by page load time. It talks about the impact of campaign websites for presidential elections.
It has details about retail market sectors, eCommerce growth, and few statistics about mobile usage.
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017