Here is the cost of poor web performance infographic. Below infographic explains about the monetary consequences of poor web performance with statistics and intuitive graphs.
It explains about the cost (loss) of poor web performance. It also features about conversion rates by page load time. It talks about the impact of campaign websites for presidential elections.
It has details about retail market sectors, eCommerce growth, and few statistics about mobile usage.
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017
- Must have Apache JMeter Plugins - May 19, 2017