In this post, I have created a simple presentation which covers basic and advance concepts of Apache JMeter. Basically JMeter is very robust tool for Performance Testing. The main advantage of JMeter is its FREE, unlike costly tools available in the market.
But the major drawback in JMeter is engineers should accomplish their task manually. e.g. if the detailed report needs to prepared they should generate manually or need to use plugins. Sometimes the plugins functionality will not meet the requirements.
In case of licensed tools like HP LoadRunner, IBM Rational Performance Tester customized reports can be generated by few clicks.
Anyway, it is always best to learn at least one open source tool. Here it is…
- How to run Apache JMeter tests with Visual Studio Team Services? - June 6, 2017
- Google Test Automation Conference – GTAC 2017 - June 2, 2017
- What’s new in StormRunner 2.5? - June 1, 2017
- Must have Apache JMeter Plugins - May 19, 2017
- How to configure recording settings in JMeter? - May 18, 2017