In this post, I have created a simple presentation which covers basic and advance concepts of Apache JMeter. Basically JMeter is very robust tool for Performance Testing. The main advantage of JMeter is its FREE, unlike costly tools available in the market.
But the major drawback in JMeter is engineers should accomplish their task manually. e.g. if the detailed report needs to prepared they should generate manually or need to use plugins. Sometimes the plugins functionality will not meet the requirements.
In case of licensed tools like HP LoadRunner, IBM Rational Performance Tester customized reports can be generated by few clicks.
Anyway, it is always best to learn at least one open source tool. Here it is…
- Brotli Compression in Performance Testing - October 6, 2017
- Unboxing HPE StormRunner 2.7 - September 27, 2017
- What’s new in Apache JMeter 3.3? - September 25, 2017
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017