In this post, I have created a simple presentation which covers basic and advance concepts of Apache JMeter. Basically JMeter is very robust tool for Performance Testing. The main advantage of JMeter is its FREE, unlike costly tools available in the market.
But the major drawback in JMeter is engineers should accomplish their task manually. e.g. if the detailed report needs to prepared they should generate manually or need to use plugins. Sometimes the plugins functionality will not meet the requirements.
In case of licensed tools like HP LoadRunner, IBM Rational Performance Tester customized reports can be generated by few clicks.
Anyway, it is always best to learn at least one open source tool. Here it is…
- Measuring Client-side performance using Performance APIs - September 19, 2017
- Unboxing HPE LoadRunner 12.55 - August 20, 2017
- Measure Client-side Performance using Lighthouse - August 10, 2017
- Perf Calculator – free iOS app for performance testers - July 16, 2017
- How to performance test AngularJS or ReactJS applications? - June 25, 2017